The Max Series will be run as an integrated, Inter-club series. Grids will be mixed with the club championship race at each event, giving the competitors the chance to race against the drivers registered to The Max Series, and also the best club drivers at each venue.
The idea of the series is to boost karting in the midlands at club level, and to provide full grids and action packed racing with no extra cost to the drivers as opposed to a club race.
Any queries on the running of the series can be answered by calling us direct on +44 (0) 1582 471 438
- Junior Max
- Senior Max
- 177 Masters
In order to keep the series simple and cost effective, alongside the host clubs regulations we have a few additional regulations.
- Race meeting regulations will follow the host clubs regulations and SR's
- Limited data logging is permitted only for Engine RPM, Lap/Split Time, Engine Temperature.
- Only 1 set of new slick tyres is permitted per meeting, including Saturday testing.
- Only 1 set of slick tyres may be used for race day.
- Supplied series decals/ graphics must be displayed at all times during race day. These will be available from race control
- The Max Series reserves the right to remove an entrant from the series at their discretion.
Trophies will be awarded to the top 3 drivers in each category for each round.
Trophies will be awarded to the top 6 drivers in each category at the series presentation.